The continuous streak helps the user master and experience the benefits of those postures.
A UNIQUE PROGRAM FLOW
- Starts with a Silent Observation of the Program sequence
- Round 1 – Posture Introduction (Provides instructions to get into the posture)
- Round 2 – Posture Correction (Real-time feedback to get into the accurate posture.)
- Round 3 – Posture Retention (Guides you to hold in the correct posture)
- Cool down with Mediatation
Customize your program flow:
Turn On/Off Posture Instructions
Once you are familiar with the postures, you may speed up the program by turning off the instructions.
Turn On/Off Posture Corrections
For minimal corrective suggestions. By default, you can make 3 attempts to get your posture right.
Turn On/Off Posture Motivations
If the increased hold-time in Round 3 is challenging, you may use this feature to turn it off.